
My name is Abdelmomen Ahmed Mohamed Abdelrahman, I am a Math teacher in Egypt
I am doing a post graduat in strathclyde university in educational computing
I am a member in the egyptian mission in UK
I live here in Douglas House jordanhill campus
i have two sisters Afaf is a teacher in Alazhar school in our village, and Nadeya is graduated from English department, Faculty of Education, Sohag university.
my only brother is dead .... i am so sad about that
I miss him very much
I ask Allah to mercy him
4 comments:
Hello Momen
congratulation dear momen on all your tasks i hope you seccessful mission in glasgow
I like this blog as it's well organized. the using links in a proper way to present information about the places. wish you all success. pls try to change the sad black templet to fit your happy memories in Glasgow... unless you select it in purpose.
hi, Mr. moomeen
enjoy your stay in glasgow and i wish you can make use from this mission
Post a Comment